Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Well, I'm having a heck of a time figuring out how to use my Garmin e trex Legend HCx with Google Earth, the Garmin map source, and the National Geographic Explorer 24k super quad maps. I just need to do a single perfect project to learn the interface. I really want to be comfortable with this.

In the meantime, had the farrier out to trim 6 horses! Two more needed it but he'll come back another day when he has more time. I do believe their hooves are growing faster, just as is the grass.

Planning a ride on Sunday with my hubby. Every chance I get, I want him to have fun with horses!

Gotta drive to the city today for a dinner meeting, back late again, then to the other city for work tomorrow, then working from home on Friday!!!

Photos from the Sunday ride promised!

No comments:

Post a Comment