Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My New Personal Trainer!


Yes, and it's Bob Green. So, maybe it's not in-person personal, but I've got a book and if it worked for Oprah, it'll work for me!


So here are the magic steps:

1. Exercise aerobically, 5 to 7 days each week, in the morning if possible.

2. Exercise should be in the "zone" (level 7--you know you can keep it up, but you don't want to talk).

3. Exercise for 20 minutes each session (working up to 60)

4. Eat a low-fat, balanced diet each day.

5. Eat 3 meals and 2 snacks each day.

6. Limit alcohol.

7. Stop eating 2-3 hours before bedtime.

8. Drink 6-8 glasses of water each day.

9. Have at least two services of fruit and three servicgs of vegetables each day.

10. Renew the commitment to healthy living each day (and do Pilates 3x a week-my own addition).


Doesn't sound so hard, eh?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me - it ties in with most of the current research. Exercise most days of the week and eat lots of fruits and vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post really helped me to understand this.Exercise best canicule of the anniversary and eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Personal Trainer Directory

    ReplyDelete