Monday, May 17, 2010

Still Going to Wild West.....as Crew

I've decided to adjust my goals with reality in order to avoid frustration. This is my passion, yes, but it is also my hobby and, as such, is supposed to increase joy and decrease stress. Hear that, my 4-legged guys and gals?

Had a wonderful relaxing weekend walking and trotting along in the great outdoors. Didn't see too much wildlife--a bird that my knowledgable niece told me was an Oriole, a coyote she saw but I didn't, squirrels that she saw but I didn't, and one freshly deceased cow, which we all saw. It, unlike the other wildlife, was still. I guess they all have to die sometime, and they aren't going to walk out on the ice to do so.

My daughter's horse ran over the top of her while she was trying to lead him over a very challenging stream obstacle, but he avoided her vital parts. Fortunate for him because she is the one who makes sure he gets a yummy bucket.

I wish I had a photo of the ride to post, maybe my niece will have one she can send me???

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely! I'll bring my camera and send you some and you can post what you want.

    For some reason your comment about the dead cow made me giggle. *sigh*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just made me giggle also----

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me wonder, exactly how fresh?

    ReplyDelete